Social Media Pledge
Thank you for allowing Today in Masonic History to post to your social media page directly. Here is what you can expect.
- A daily post that shows up around 9:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time. If you are in another time zone and would like it earlier, please let us know.
- There will be no advertising on your Social Media. Zero, none, Nada. The purpose of this as a service is to help raise interest in your lodge or other masonic organization.
- There will be no bill, this is a free of charge service that we are providing. You will get the exact same information that is seen in the daily post on the Today in Masonic History social media sites.
- It is not a quid pro quo situation. We won't show up after the fact and say "Hey we are doing posts for you, how about letting us...."
- You can tell us to stop at any time.
- You will still have full control of your social media, we will not alter anything except our own posts as errors require.
What we will need from you:
- Proper access to your social media. For example on Facebook you will need to make us an admin on your page that you want us to post to.
- Let us know if you want us to stop posting to your social media.
Just as you want to maintain the integrity of your reputation on social media, we want to maintain the integrity of our reputation as well. Here are some reasons that we might refuse to post to your social media or stop our posting on your social media:
- Inapproprate content on your social media site including, but not limited to, hate speech, deragatory statments toward woman or any other group of people.
- If your social media site is anti-masonic in tone or content.
- For any other reason, that may or may not be forseen by Today in Masonic History, that will do harm to the integrity of our reputation.
That is it. It is that simple and we guarantee that we will stick to every single point that we have outlined.
Thanks for utilizing Today in Masonic History's free service.